Lg Wall Mounted Mini Split Heat Pumps are among the most popular products on the market. Thanks to the highest SEER and HSPF Ratings and UL Approvals, LG Mini Split Heat Pumps are a unique combination of efficiency, reliability and value, delivering total customers satisfaction. LG Mini Split Heat Pump Air Conditioners fit any application thanks to a wide range of zoning capabilities and system capacities. LG Mini Split Heat Pumps are available in following combinations:
- Single Zone Systems – Consist of 1 Indoor Unit with a wireless remote and an Outdoor Mini Split Heat Pump
- Dual Zone Systems – Consist of 2 Indoor Units with 2 wireless remote and an Outdoor Mini Split Heat Pump
- Tri Zone Systems – Consist of 3 Indoor Units with 3 wireless remote and an Outdoor Mini Split Heat Pump
- Four Zone Systems – Consist of 4 Indoor Units with 4 wireless remote and an Outdoor Mini Split Heat Pump
Thanks to fast and easy installation, LG Mini Split Heat Pump Wall Mounted Air Conditioners bring a clean finish to any interior space and can be used in most modern applications, such as:
- Whole House Air Conditioning and Heating
- Commercial Spaces (Offices, Restaurants, Hospitals, Warehouse Space)
- Churches, Kindergartens, Schools, etc
Before taking a look at LG Wall Mounted Mini Split Heat Pumps, let’s clear up the difference between LG Air Conditioners and LG Mini Split Heat Pumps. Heat pumps have the ability to move heat energy from one environment to another, and in either direction. This allows the mini split heat pump to both bring heat into an occupied space, and take it out. In the cooling mode a mini split heat pump works in the same way as an ordinary air conditioner (A/C). A mini split heat pump uses an intermediate fluid called a refrigerant, which absorbs heat as it vaporizes and releases the heat when it condenses. It uses an evaporator to absorb heat from indoor area and sends this heat to the outside through the condenser. The refrigerant flows out of the indoor space to be cooled. The condenser and compressor are located outside, while the evaporator is located indoors. The key component that makes a mini split heat pump different from an A/C is the reversing valve. The reversing valve allows for the flow direction of the refrigerant to be changed. This allows the heat to be pumped in either direction.
- In the heating mode, the LG outdoor unit’s coil becomes the evaporator, while the indoor wall mounted unit becomes the condenser which absorbs the heat from the refrigerant and dissipates it to the air flowing through it. The air outside, even at 0 °C, has heat energy in it. With the refrigerant flowing in the opposite direction the evaporator (outdoor coil) is absorbing the heat from the air and moving it inside. Once it picks up heat it is compressed and then sent to the condenser (indoor coil). The indoor coil then rejects the heat into the air handler, which moves the heated air throughout the house.
- In the cooling mode the outdoor coil is now the condenser. This makes the indoor coil now the evaporator. The indoor coil is now the evaporator in the sense that it is going to be used to absorb the heat from inside the enclosed space. The evaporator absorbs the heat from the inside, and takes it to the condenser where it is rejected into the outside air.
So now, after everything is clear, we can take a closer look at the most popular LG Wall Mounted Mini Split Heat Pumps Available:
- Clean white finish, that will give you a simple, clean look.
- Custom Designed Mini Split Heat Pump Air Conditioner featuring mirror finish, with optional colored mirror finishes with a variety of designs, that will bring style to your indoor space.
Available in Two, Three or Four Zone Systems Packages and Capacities from 9,000 BTU to 48,000 BTU(4 Ton).
Some typical LG Wall Mounted Mini Split Heat Pump Air Conditioner packages:
- LG LA090HSV Art Cool Mini Split Heat Pump – Single Zone 9,000 BTU System.
- LG LMU186HV+LMN095HVT+LMN125HVT Mini Split Heat Pump – Dual Zone 19,000 BTU System.
- LG LMU369HV+LMAN095HVT+LMAN125HVT+LMAN185HVT Art Cool – Tri Zone 39,000 BTU System.
- LG LMU366HV+LMN095HVT+LMN125HVTx3 Mini Split Heat Pump – Four Zone 48,000 BTU System.